Super Table Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brain Trust

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

recover that which was lost

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-11-21

recover that which was lost Empty
PostSubject: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:30 pm

and i shall be happy
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Give me happiness and I will be happy.
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:43 am

shpandas wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
when i see this, all i think is whoever posted is a homo
shpandas wrote:
Give me happiness and I will be happy.
are u a gayfish?
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Besse, as you very well know, I would be the last person on this plantet to be gay.

Points against why I am not gay:

1) I like girls/shpandas

2) I am in the Army

3) I do not find guys physically attractive like I do girls

4) I am a Christian

5) I would shoot myslef if I was
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:21 pm

shpandas wrote:
Besse, as you very well know, I would be the last person on this plantet to be gay.

Points against why I am not gay:

1) I like girls/shpandas

2) I am in the Army

3) I do not find guys physically attractive like I do girls

4) I am a Christian

5) I would shoot myslef if I was
2/4/5 invalid points
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:16 am

Nevertheless, one and three prove that I am not gay.

recover that which was lost Chek-out-mah-guns-pyow-pyow
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 am

shpandas wrote:
Nevertheless, one and three prove that I am not gay.

recover that which was lost Chek-out-mah-guns-pyow-pyow
Gays like girls, and some are bisexual and can both ways.
PS is that a picture of yo moma!?
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Yes butt, I really like girls.....gays only "like" girls

and no that is not my mama.....this is my mama

http://albinowolfman.info/updown/happy%20cat.jpgrecover that which was lost Happy%20cat
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:45 pm

shpandas wrote:
Yes butt, I really like girls.....gays only "like" girls

and no that is not my mama.....this is my mama

http://albinowolfman.info/updown/happy%20cat.jpgrecover that which was lost Happy%20cat
lol soooooooooo funny!

thats Lance and his family btw
recover that which was lost 876

Last edited by Besse-=TehWhale=- on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:34 am

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:00 pm

shpandas wrote:
I don't get it.
lol, Lance = a bear, and so he comes from a family of bears

Last edited by Besse-=TehWhale=- on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 pm

I gotcha .....it's funny now.....btw i miss you guys and school.....not school as in any school but school as in Parkview Baptist High School....even though I never thought that I would be saying this
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:19 pm

shpandas wrote:
I gotcha .....it's funny now.....btw i miss you guys and school.....not school as in any school but school as in Parkview Baptist High School....even though I never thought that I would be saying this
i don't miss it Smile
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:56 am

welll, ok.......by the way Besse.....are you feeling any better about life in general.....this is a serious question.....how is your church college/youth group working out
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:54 pm

shpandas wrote:
welll, ok.......by the way Besse.....are you feeling any better about life in general.....this is a serious question.....how is your church college/youth group working out
well do u know what fyl means? cause ml is better than yl Smile
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm happy for you. That means you are doing well and not wanting to commit suicide or simply be extremely depressed and miserable. It is always better to have a positive attitude Wink.......especially when it comes to shpandas.....because you never know when one might come along
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 pm

shpandas wrote:
That means you are doing well and not wanting to commit suicide or simply be extremely depressed and miserable.
wtf?
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:17 pm

maybe I don't know what it means.....because if it means what I think it means then what I said makes sense
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 pm

shpandas wrote:
maybe I don't know what it means.....because if it means what I think it means then what I said makes sense
and maybe the sun rises in the west
what of it?
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:01 pm

I don't know.....what does it mean....enlighten me oh great one so that my ignorant mind may comprehend the knowledge of the vast interior world of thought...............................................................................................................................................btw Besse.....it is having these little funny conversations with you that help to keep me going.....otherwise I would be a stressed out miserable piece of poo......so thanks
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:09 pm

shpandas wrote:
I don't know.....what does it mean....enlighten me oh great one so that my ignorant mind may comprehend the knowledge of the vast interior world of thought...............................................................................................................................................btw Besse.....it is having these little funny conversations with you that help to keep me going.....otherwise I would be a stressed out miserable piece of poo......so thanks
u are a miserable piece of poo so you're welcome
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:33 am

not yet........do you think that it is possible for you to reach your goal of 1000 posts

recover that which was lost 1000
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:53 am

shpandas wrote:
not yet........do you think that it is possible for you to reach your goal of 1000 posts

recover that which was lost 1000
well i had close to 770 before the clean-up. i can try again lol
Back to top Go down
shpandas

shpandas

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:01 am

what was the "clean-up"....did someone just delete everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recover that which was lost   recover that which was lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recover that which was lost
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Table Forum :: How can i help you?-
Jump to: