Super Table Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brain Trust

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real Names

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSandwhichMan

TheSandwhichMan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Ok, this getting ridiculous...

first off, it's ok to use real names on the internet.
if someone is tech savvy enough to track you down from me using your first name on teh internetz, they first off probably deserve to do whatever they want if they've gone through all that work. second off, if they are capable of tracking you down from that, then trust me they are capable of hacking enough to get your ip address and backtrace it so that they can find you anyway. I know how to do it if i wanted to, so it is clearly not hard... if someone wants to find you they can, but if they are finding you through the internet they are not going to break into your house and kidnap you... so if you don't go meet "big bubba" behind the home depot lumber department at 2:00 in the morning and you don't give away your credit info... you'll be fine...

so stop freeking out its fine and significantly easier to use real names
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Number of posts : 656

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Jason_Bogus wrote:
NO REAL NAMES!!!!
Lol
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 pm

holleyhorse wrote:
Sandwhichman, it is our admin's wishes that not use our real names on the website. Doesn't matter how inconvient it is to you. Your opinion on this issue doesn't matter either.
I don't think its very inconvenient for him, and i think his opinion does matter
Back to top Go down
Jason_Bogus
Admin
Jason_Bogus

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: i have my reasons   Real Names I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:09 pm

i do respect your opinions, and i completly understand what you are saying. It is pointless, annoying, and stupid but i do have my reasons for not allowing real names. I wont go into detail but a few years ago i got into a lot of trouble with the school because i made my own website and put real names on it. As soon as we graduate i really wont care anymore. Just think of it as a bothersome rule u have to put up with until the end of the year as for holleyhorse (i just learned a new trick Razz ) i would hope that even when we graduate we wont use her real name. (preemptive strike lol! )
Back to top Go down
https://supertableunite.forumotion.net
holleyhorse

holleyhorse

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:39 am

I figured it had something to do with the school, Jason. Unlike others, I respect the no name rule. flower Most importantly, I respect you, Jason. 0=) That was an interesting opinion, but it was WRONG. XD (If you guys can't tell, I'm JOKING.) I have one more thing to say about this:...
albino ... rabbits. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/holleyhorse
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:58 am

holleyhorse wrote:
I figured it had something to do with the school, Jason. Unlike others, I respect the no name rule. flower Most importantly, I respect you, Jason. 0=) That was an interesting opinion, but it was WRONG. XD (If you guys can't tell, I'm JOKING.) I have one more thing to say about this:...
albino ... rabbits. Very Happy
lol, suck-up?
Back to top Go down
holleyhorse

holleyhorse

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:17 pm

:O How dare you even suggest that! :O
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:09 pm

holleyhorse wrote:
its true though
Back to top Go down
holleyhorse

holleyhorse

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:40 am

Besse-=TehWhale=- wrote:
holleyhorse wrote:
its true though

-gasp- Is not!
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:04 pm

holleyhorse wrote:
Besse-=TehWhale=- wrote:
holleyhorse wrote:
its true though

-gasp- Is not!
u know its true...
Back to top Go down
TheSandwhichMan

TheSandwhichMan

Number of posts : 26

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: this ^ is spam   Real Names I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:31 am

no that's not a sparta joke... this above my post, is spamm... if you guys have been wondering why we always whine about your spam, a perfect example is above this post. Coversations are for the convenient chat box, not for the forum...
Back to top Go down
holleyhorse

holleyhorse

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:30 am

Thank you for the information. Really helps out the n00bs around here. Why do we have mods and admins, then? Suspect I'm pretty sure that correcting mistakes on the forums is their job. Let them do their job, m'kay? Very Happy
Now that we have that established, LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC! Mad
NAMES!!! WE WILL HAVE NO REAL NAMES. END OF DISCUSSION.
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 pm

TheSandwhichMan wrote:
no that's not a sparta joke... this above my post, is spamm... if you guys have been wondering why we always whine about your spam, a perfect example is above this post. Coversations are for the convenient chat box, not for the forum...
aww c'mon, we're just having a bit of fun
Back to top Go down
Jason_Bogus
Admin
Jason_Bogus

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 pm

holleyhorse wrote:
Thank you for the information. Really helps out the n00bs around here. Why do we have mods and admins, then? Suspect I'm pretty sure that correcting mistakes on the forums is their job. Let them do their job, m'kay? Very Happy

that is the job of an admin and mod. hmm... from this point forward sandwhich man is the new lead moderator!
Back to top Go down
https://supertableunite.forumotion.net
holleyhorse

holleyhorse

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:24 am

Jason_Bogus wrote:
holleyhorse wrote:

that is the job of an admin and mod. hmm... from this point forward sandwhich man is the new lead moderator!

Suspect ... I have nothing more to say here.
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:54 pm

holleyhorse wrote:
Jason_Bogus wrote:
holleyhorse wrote:

Suspect ... I have nothing more to say here.
lol, its thesandwhichman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Names   Real Names I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Table Forum :: A Fresh Start :: Preferences-
Jump to: