Super Table Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brain Trust

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Immortal?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason_Bogus
Admin
Jason_Bogus

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Immortal?   Immortal? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Alright then folks, I want to hear about any of your theories for immortality.

It can be anything at all, as long as you explain the reason that the being in question is immortal.

ANY AND ALL SPAM WILL BE DELETED AS SOON AS I READ IT.

Im gonna be more lax from now on about some of the other threads, but not this one.
THAT MEANS YOU. Evil or Very Mad

I'll put up some of my ideas later.
Back to top Go down
https://supertableunite.forumotion.net
Jason_Bogus
Admin
Jason_Bogus

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:51 pm

What a Face This thought just came to so i had to write it down What a Face

intelligent-blood

Within each human lies a very important liquid that allows to transport nutrients throughout the body. This liquid is know as blood. Another important substance that the body holds is the brain, what as you know is the center of thought (among other things). Yet, what if these two things were to become one and the same? It would be liquid coursing through the body that not only kept you alive, but also provided you with thought.
The user of this "intelligent-blood", if you will, would be allowed to coagulate and liquify this blood on command, in theory this person would be allowd to spikes of blood that would serve as a sword. If defence was ever need then the user would simply harden the inteli-blood to become as solid as a rock.

Right now you may be asking "Jason, you charismatic stallion, what does this have to do with immortality?" The anwser to this question lies within the abilty to force the inteli-blood into another creatures body (not necessarily a human) and using said body as a host. When the host gets old, the user of the intelli-blood simply finds a new host and repeats the process as needed.

(If you have any questions just quote me and ask Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://supertableunite.forumotion.net
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Jason_Bogus wrote:

It can be anything at all, as long as you explain the reason that the being in question is immortal.

Im gonna be more lax from now on about some of the other threads, but not this one.

Hey you know my idea already but I'll post the gist of it.
Basically, there's this guy who is the 'soul' of the earth. He and the earth are one. If there is an earthquake, he feels just as much pain as the earth. You cannot kill him without killing the earth, or so we are led to believe. In a sacred sanctuary, there are 4 crystals. Each crystal gives him powers, one gives him power over the land, power over the sea, power over the air, and the 4th one, well no one knows. But anyways, to temporarily remove a power, one must venture to this 'sanctuary' and destroy a crystal.
I cannot give more information at this time.
STAY TUNED!
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Besse-=TehWhale=- wrote:
Jason_Bogus wrote:

Hey you know my idea already but I'll post the gist of it.
Basically, there's this guy who is the 'soul' of the earth. He and the earth are one. If there is an earthquake, he feels just as much pain as the earth. You cannot kill him without killing the earth, or so we are led to believe. In a sacred sanctuary, there are 4 crystals. Each crystal gives him powers, one gives him power over the land, power over the sea, power over the air, and the 4th one, well no one knows. But anyways, to temporarily remove a power, one must venture to this 'sanctuary' and destroy a crystal.
I cannot give more information at this time.
STAY TUNED!
There are four entrances to this sacred sanctuary, and at each entrance there is a crystal. To make it to these gates, you must travel through either water, land, or the air. The last entrance, you must travel through the void.... But, happily, you can go through the either of the other three. Howver, you cannot destroy a crystal without suffering many lives, due to the guardians placed their by the master. The guardians are peaceful beings, but when their crystal is threatened, they will obliderate the threat. If you can 'get away' from the guardian, you have two choices, either destroy the crystal, or use it to open the gate into the inner sanctuary. Sadly, when you remove a crystal, you upset the balance of nature, and consequently, the earth above. This is where you find the heart of the master. No one has seen the heart, for none live long enough to see it. Once a door is opened, the inner sanctuary is flooded with entities of unknown descriptions. If you have what is needed, you may pass this challenge. At the center, you will meet the master. He will be weaken due to you stealing one of his crystals, and you will be granted the power you stole. The more crystals you take, the more power you will have and the weaker the master will be, consequently, the earth will be in chaos and the master cannot be killed by anything earthly.
Back to top Go down
Besse-=TehWhale=-

Besse-=TehWhale=-

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Scratch that guy, I don't want to complete him   Immortal? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:28 pm

I've began another hero. You can fill in any blanks you want about the previous one, but keep those to yourself Razz. Anyway, my hero is truly immortal. He can never die. Whenever he dies, he'll come back again as a child and grow like anyone else. However, he will not have any of his previous memories, unless that is his wish, otherwise he acts as anyone else. In his past lives, he has been many things, yet he never has been in love. He never wishes to be too close to anyone unconsciously, because he does not want to suffer in agony as he is reborn again, having the memories of past love. He can, however, stop growing up all together and stay at whatever age he wants, but this too brings him too much agony, because while his friends grow old and die, he remains the same. He can also recover from any wound, regeneration. He can leave the scars on his body or remove them, but he usually keeps a few as keepsakes of his mistakes. Regeneration does not bother him at all, because he seeks to protect those around him from those in the dark. The world falls into chaos, and he is the beacon of light, saving all within his power. Apart from being a true immortal, he can also perform miracles and has an unprecedented amount of luck. These miracles are not very powerful, but strong enough to be called miracles. His luck, well, he's just so dang lucky! He does not try his luck with anything that could help him later, he just has fun with it. There are also others in his neverending story, but I'll talk about them when I learn more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Immortal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal?   Immortal? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immortal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Table Forum :: A Fresh Start :: A Real Forum-
Jump to: